Marketing strategies lend a hand to holding actual knowledge, other factors include:
- knowing how to harness local statistics to get your home priced in the best position,
- being able to negotiate successfully and also to maintain mutually respectful relationships with contacts,
- strategic moves and placements to make sure you are in the right place at the right time relative to your home selling process.
It is more than photos and open houses - this is selling your home, and doing it right. Ask me for my detailed Sellers Guide which will guide you through why I am a smart choice in selling your home.
Here are a few hints on why I stand out from other real estate professionals :
- Constant market monitoring - I am up to date on the numbers and I thoroughly enjoy researching them.
- Continued education - there is no stale or outdated information here. I am regularly taking industry related courses to keep information fresh and ideas flowing.
- Social contacts - I like to meet as many people as possible, continuously stretching out my contact database.
- Past experience - as a past Adjuster for a well known insurance company, and not to mention my BA in Political Science, let me tell you - my negotiation skills are savvy. Master negotiation and personality prospecting/matching are both studies I have extensively dove into going back almost 20 years.